Wednesday, September 14, 2011

“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”


Dear Friend,

Believe me; I know what it feels like to want to be in shape. In fact, I used to want it so badly I would even have dreams of seeing myself in my perfect body. I was overweight, unhealthy, and worst of all, MISERABLE about who I was, and what I looked like. I was as likely to go to the beach as I was to jump in a bed of nails, because I was so embarrassed of how I looked.
Then something clicked in me.
I don’t know what it was, but all of the sudden I was inspired to do something about my misery, and get in shape, and get into a healthy way of life.
I researched hundreds of different ways of getting into shape, and from my research, accidentally stumbled upon a system of working out that actually WORKED!
Pounds were dropping off of me so fast that I needed a new wardrobe EVERY MONTH (which was really expensive, but a sacrifice I loved to make!).
I taught it to my friends, and they experienced the same results. I taught it to my family, and it worked for them too! It was then that I knew I had to teach as many people as I could because it will make your dreams of being in shape COME TRUE.
I only have a few spots left so hurry and sign up now and you can bring a friend along ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Best,
Tammy Brown      
Kickin' It 4 Kids
321.394.1621 
http://www.kickinit4life.com

No comments:

Post a Comment