Monday, October 10, 2011

If at first you don't succeed.....

Try and Try and Try again!!!!


I just started a new weight training/cardio fitness plan today.


 I am still slowly losing weight (after a very small setback) 


but just wanted to give everyone an update. As most of you


 know, I own a weight loss/fitness business. I felt it was 


important to let people know that just because you choose to


 make health and fitness a priority, it doesn't mean that you


 will always be perfect or 100% fit. I strive to do my best


 everyday. Sometimes I succeed, other times not. My point is,


 we are all human, and all or nothing is never good in


 anything. Life is a constant learning experience and as long


 as you are striving to do better, that is what counts! Don't let


 the setbacks discourage you, it happens to everyone, how


 you overcome your obstacles and your commitment to


 become your best self is what is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment